false

It’s really not as bad as it sounds, I promise.

I just started a new household/family with a father, mother and teenage daughter. I have the beginnings of a long term storyline in my head and unfortunately it requires the death of the matriarch of the family. I know how I can very simply kill a sim. I could set her on fire, cheat her death, put her in a pool and take away the ladder, let her starve, etc. All of those would accomplish the end goal, but I was trying to think of “reasonably believable” ways to off the poor gal.

She does need to be alive for a period of time so that the whole family can cozy up to the Bjergsen family (again for storyline reasons), but then… she must die.

I mean if it comes to it, I suppose getting lost on a hike or something would work but I was hoping to reach out to the community to see if anyone had any interesting ideas on how to deliver Ginger Hanson to the afterlife.

Any and all suggestions welcome!

submitted by /u/RDBRD0
[link] [comments]