I want to play Pleasantview with the triplets and quads mods, but I only want the premades to be able to have multiple children. Thing is I´m also wanting to make a legacy challenge where having one child or twins is really important to know how the family will continue and develop, so the mod doesn´t have place in that one challenge.

So, in a few words, for some sims I want the odds of triples and quads, but for others I want the game to decide the only child or twins.

Is it save if add the mod when playing the premades and the remove it when I´m playing the family from the legacy challenge and when I´m finished with the rotation... add it AGAIN? lol

Sorry if what I´m trying to ask is confusing or not clear enough, english isn´t my first language :c

submitted by /u/cannedcornedbeef
[link] [comments] false