“be screenshotting my page for months?” girl all those pics were taken TODAY cuz you wouldn’t quit it on ur little alt account. tryna pose me as the crazy one like u didn’t tell me you’ve been watching me for months is crazy.. y’all this lady is really insane talking abt “i’m gonna be posting non stop the receipts when I get home” receipts of what? you literally made an alt to harass me saying the most insane, rude sht & now u got news on me? I’ve HAD all the receipts posted, idk what ur tryna do turning this around on me saying “i’m the one that made the alt & is asking you questions”. gaslighting at its genuine finest..

it’s interesting you say you wanna post all the inboxes you get abt me “since i’m the one asking you them” when i’ve never gotten even one question about you or your page or ANYONE thinking we have a similar style until yesterday when you created that alt which you deactivated a second after I made my long post.. where I never mentioned the name or @ of the alt. super interesting!!! stop making fake alts, stop asking ur self fake questions that you’ll “pose abt me” ts is genuinely insane & there’s several other people who have said they’ve experienced just the same from you…

how in the world are u gonna say “i’ve never seen ur blog in my life” & “i’ve been getting lots of inboxes about you” in the same sentence LMFAOOO please get on. saying you’re the reason for my inspiration when the receipts show the complete opposite is wild…. how many posts are u gonna make before you apologize to me & others you’ve done this to?