Hello 👋

yousef1234567:

Hello 👋

I hope you are well

I am Youssef

I’m Gaza,palestian

writing to you with a heavy heart on behalf of myself and my family, I am a husband and a father of five children, the war destroyed everything we own, and now there is no work to help my family, I hope you can help us, read our story in this link and do not hesitate to donate dear, any amount, no matter how small, will help me start a project, and share the link if you can, thank you for your support and loyalty, dear 💫

@nikoco11 @humanvictim @7amadalr @kaapstadgirly @palestinegenocide @palestaine @bibyebae @manrota66 @annoyinggiantfestivaluniver-blog @toughknit @flower-tea-fairies @flowerishness @thetitancurse @vivisectionv @helppsds @communistchameleon @raelyn-dreams @troythecatfish @the-bastard-king @4ft10tvlandfangirl @awetistic-things-main @gentl3m4n @awetistic-things @baby-girl-aaron-dessner @northgazaupdates2 @riding-with-the-wild-hunt @nabulsi27 @nabulsisoap @kyra45 @kyra45-but-animals @commissions4aid-international @occupationsurfer @ibtisams @sayruq @evelyn @evelyn-art-05 @sar-soor @90-ghost @90-sclrtan @lady-raziel @helppeople @helppeople

@helppeople98-blog @helppmefindawaytobreathee

@manrota66 @helpingg @helpp @communitythings @cipheramnesia @amadapeloaltissimo-blog