TRANSCRIPT https://ift.tt/9yGZUMb

TRANSCRIPT

Breanna: So… much… walking…
Vladislaus: We are almost there. The embassy is just down this path.
Breanna: [ groaning ] My feet huuuuuurt…

Breanna: Why’s this place gotta be so far away?
Vladislaus: It is a tradition which originated from the ancient witches.

Vladislaus: You see, the witches built their guilds deep in the forest to mask the stench of their brews. The vampires learned of this tradition and adopted it. If you sift through enough history, you will find this is the case much of the time.

Breanna: Oh. Okay. You sure do talk a lot.
Vladislaus: I apologize. I am rambling, aren’t I?
Breanna: That’s okay. I like it.

Frankie: ‘Scuse me, little lady. I hope ya don’t mind if I borrow your friend for a second.

Breanna: We’re kinda in the middle of something.
Vladislaus: [ murmurs ] What are you doing? I’m busy!

Frankie: Yeah, I been real busy tryna find your skinny ass. Nadia’s been asking for you. Truth be told I was gettin’ kinda worried. But I see now you was occupied.

Frankie: You must be the new vampy I been hearin’ about. The name’s Frankie, it’s a real pleasure.
Vladislaus: That’s very good, now why don’t you go on and–

Breanna: So you do know each other.

Vladislaus: [ clears throat ] Breanna, wait here a moment. I must speak with my… associate.

Breanna: You’re telling me to leave?

Vladislaus: [ hissing uncontrollably ] What are you doing here?!
Frankie: You really gotta get that under control little man.

Frankie: You’re a real bitch-and-a-half to find, y'know that?
Vladislaus: Mind yourself. Can’t you see I am tending to my student?

Frankie: Oh yeah? That’s what you’re calling it now?
Vladislaus: [ sighs ] I already met with Nadia. Tell her to leave me be. There’s no need for this confrontation.
Frankie: Confrontation? I’m asking how ya doin’. What’s confrontational about that? We’re pals, ain’t we?

Vladislaus: …I appreciate your concern, but this is an inopportune time.
Frankie: How so?
Vladislaus: Well… you see… how do I put this… delicately?

Vladislaus: [ sighs ] Can we discuss this later?
Frankie: Oh, yeah?
Vladislaus: Please, begone, let me tend to my student.

Frankie: Yeah, yeah. See ya around. Don’t be a stranger.
Vladislaus: …Yes. Okay.

Frankie: Where’d your little friend go?
Vladislaus: She’s right behind–
Vladislaus: …Breanna?