Sul Sul! As the title says, I have two Sims born in game who cannot propose engagement. They both have a 100/100 relationship with each other, are in love and are young adults.

For more context, they both live in different dorms at the university, and in neither dorm do I get the option to propose marriage.

They are the only two Sims to whom this is happening, other sims in the same dorm have been able to get engaged and I have never had this problem until now. Both sims have been dating since they were teenagers, and continued their relationship in college.

I have ACR and everything has worked fine since I installed it, I have not recently added any other mods that might conflict with ACR. I don't have the adults go steady mod and I don't think it's a mod compatibility issue.

(Sorry for my bad English)

submitted by /u/ruletobe
[link] [comments] false